- Contact inbound and outbound prospects for marketing partnerships, make and develop packages with account managers
- Close new business deals by developing and negotiating contracts; integrate contract requirements with business operations.
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales activity goals by utilizing different selling approaches.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and finances.
- Handle all phone calls with courtesy and professionalism.
- Solve customer problems, take orders and answer inquiries while completing other assigned tasks.
- Pay close attention to details, reviewing, adding, or deleting comments necessary to process orders, sending acknowledgments with notification of order changes or per customer request.
- Work with other departments as needed to resolve customer inquiries.
- Minimum 1 year call center sales experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Afternoon and evening shifts including weekends available.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be results-oriented, creative and energetic.
- Ability to work independently and solve problems.
- Clear English speaking.
- Experience of working with North American software and healthcare companies is a big advantage
- Software development or marketing project management experience is a big advantage
If you thrive in a fast-paced, deadline and detail-oriented environment and can adapt quickly, we want to hear from you!! :)
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to Info@incredo.co