Inbound marketing has grown immensely during the last couple of years, largely due to its effectiveness and ROI increasing abilities. There is lots of documentation to prove its cost efficiency and customer attraction. When hiring an inbound agency for your business goals, you must be certain that they will pay off in the right and timely manner. But what can you do to make sure you choose the right agency for your business?
A solid way is to ask the right questions during an inbound marketing evaluation. This is a great way to discover any strategy cracks about your business free of charge. Here are 10 questions to help make the most out of your free inbound evaluation:
1. What type of businesses do you have experience with? B2B, B2C or both?
2. What types of service packages do you offer to your clients?
3. How do you measure performance?
4. How did you evaluate my website and what recommendations do you have?
5. What resources do you have on your team?
6. What part of inbound strategy is most important for my case particularly?
7. What are your greatest strengths?
8. What do you know about my industry?
9. What results have you achieved with your previous clients?
10. How will you measure our ROI?
Nowadays it is essential for any business to have a solid inbound strategy. If you do not have time or resources to implement it yourself, then a top performing inbound agency is what you should be looking for in order to increase your online presence, generate more traffic and acquire more customers. Use these questions to evaluate your potential agency and find the one that suits you best.
Here is another article you might like: Top 10 Mistakes to Avoid When Outsourcing Marketing