The festive season is always a good time to connect with your customers on a more personal level, but it’s not always easy to come up with new ideas on how to wish them well for the New Year. This is time to be jolly and festive and there’s no reason to exclude your customers. We’re going to give you a couple of holiday greeting card ideas that you can use in 2014.
1. Bling up your Logo—This is a good way to kick start the holiday season at the end of November already. This way you get into the holiday season soon enough and leave nothing to chance! Plan in advance how you want to bling up your logo—add a Christmas hat here and there for example. These you can easily make into cards and send them out to your customers. If you cannot add some bling to your site in-house, outsourcing it is never a bad idea. Another great way to incorporate this into your business is to create a new holiday greeting card signature for you when you send out emails.
2. Play some Dress-Up—Get your staff to pull out their holiday outfits from the back of their cupboards and take some jolly, fun photos of the team. Write a personal note to each customer and send them out. Personalizing holiday greeting cards is a great way to really connect with your customers.
3. Share Personal Info from the Office—Let your staff write down milestones that have happened in the last year and put it up on your blog. Another great way to share info is to get each staff member to give you one of their special cookie recipes that they make for the holidays. These are also a great way to add to your holiday greeting cards with an extra “how to” note that goes together with the card.
4. Better Late than Never—If there’s not enough time to get personal with every customer before the New Year starts, don’t stress, as this can also be a great way of making your customer feel special. Put together a New Year greeting card, instead of a holiday greeting card, but remember to add the personal touch!
5. Thank you Gifts to go with the Holiday Greeting Card—If you have the finances available to do this, this is another great way to thank you customers for their support throughout the year that has passed. Some examples can be personalized pens, personalized dairies and desk pads or even coffee mugs. Not only will your customers feel important, but whenever they have a cup of coffee, they will drink out of YOUR cup— adding to some marketing for your business!
Now that you have 5 holiday greeting card Ideas, let’s look at some really cool messages to go with the cards:
- Season’s Greetings. In warm appreciation of our association during the past year, we extend our very best wishes for a happy holiday season.
- Holiday cheer and a happy new year.
- Wintry Wishes. May this season bring you the gifts of peace, hope and joy.
- Celebrate the spirit of the season.
- Happy holidays and best wishes for a wonderful new year.
- Wishing you a festive holiday season and a very happy new year.
- May the magic and the wonder of the holiday season stay with you throughout the coming year.
- Peace on Earth. Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season and a new year filled with peace and happiness.
- Best wishes for a happy new year filled with health, happiness, and spectacular success.
- Wishing you the gifts of the season — Peace, Joy, Hope.
The message as such does not have to be too long, but get your creative hat on and have some fun. Remember that if you personalize a holiday greeting card for you customer, they will appreciate it so much more than a store bought card.
With all that being said, the holiday greeting cards does not only have to be for Christmas, what about Religious Holidays and Easter? The sky is the limit when it comes to holiday greeting cards and this can be real fun !