We are looking for a creative Digital marketing specialist to join our team. If you can handle online marketing tools; such as websites and blogs, this is the job for you!
- Content development, editing, and proofing for digital platforms including.
- Social media targeting, measurement, and reporting.
- Increase brand awareness, promote company products or services and to drive prospects to conversions.
- Initiate effective marketing campaigns online, and to translate business goals into successful marketing campaigns.
- Constant monitoring of digital marketing trends for staying up to date.
- Higher education in the field of Marketing or relevant fields.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Familiarity with web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Yandex Metrika, etc.
- Familiarity with Social Media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, G+, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Ability to work in a dynamic, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet those with a successful product sale
- Excellent time management/organizational skills.
- Create modular and reusable React.js components provided by designers
- Database: MongoDB
- Collaborate with product architect and other engineers to plan, build and ship product
- Closely collaborate with designers to deliver the best output
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technologies or other related fields
- React.js Meteor.js, MongoDB, Redux (min 6 months of proven work experience)
- Knowledge of ES6, ES7, GIT, Webpack Knowledge of functional programming and OOP will be a plus
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Pro-active attitude with a strong commitment to achieving results efficiently and professionally
- Self-motivated, experienced, technologically excited
- Completely trustworthy with a high ethical standards and sense of fair play.
- Prepare design concepts for websites
- Work on templates and submit the final options
- Create infographics, e-book
- Create original designs setting new standards
- Take initiative on improving collateral materials departmental processes
- Recommend techniques, methods as well as media best suited to produce desired visual effects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design
- Extensive experience with Illustrator,
- 1 year in professional commercial design
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Research ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned,
- Write content taking into account buyer personas and buyer’s journey for the specific client
- Cooperating with Account Manager and designers; develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories, ebooks, whitepapers, website pages and social media posts to entice and engage audience
- Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization
- Ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability
- Copy, edit and proofread content created by other content writers to provide detailed feedback
- Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming by following instructions provided for each type of document.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Experience in writing content for websites
- Higher education in the field of Linguistics or relevant fields
- Solid understanding of Digital Marketing
- Strong Analytical Skills and creativeness
- Familiarity with Social Media platforms, like LinkedIn, Twitter, G+, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.