We are looking for a creative Digital marketing specialist to join our team. If you can handle online marketing tools; such as websites and blogs, this is the job for you!
- Content development, editing, and proofing for digital platforms including.
- Social media targeting, measurement, and reporting.
- Increase brand awareness, promote company products or services and to drive prospects to conversions.
- Initiate effective marketing campaigns online, and to translate business goals into successful marketing campaigns.
- Constant monitoring of digital marketing trends for staying up to date.
- Higher education in the field of Marketing or relevant fields.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Familiarity with web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Yandex Metrika, etc.
- Familiarity with Social Media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, G+, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Ability to work in a dynamic, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet those with a successful product sale
- Excellent time management/organizational skills.
-Create modular and reusable React.js components provided by designers
-Collaborate with product architect and other engineers to plan, build and ship product
-Closely collaborate with designers to deliver the best output
-Bachelor’s degree in Information Technologies or other related fields
-React.js Meteor.js, MongoDB, Redux (at least 2years of proven work experience)
-Knowledge of ES6, ES7, GIT, Webpack Knowledge of functional programming and OOP will be a plus
-Advanced knowledge of English
-Pro-active attitude with a strong commitment to achieving results efficiently and professionally
-Self-motivated, experienced, technologically excited
-Completely trustworthy with high ethical standards and sense of fair play.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.