Our team is growing and we need an experienced SEO Project Assistant to join us since September
The Incredo SEO Project Assistant would be responsible for the following duties:
• Perform keyword research and competitor analysis to identify new opportunities to improve rankings
• Copy editing and content generation skills are huge advantage
• Monitor, track and analyze page ranking performance
• Perform website link building activities
• Work with external agencies and in-house team to acquire high quality links
• Develop creative link ideas with the support of the team
• Building and managing relationships with potential blogger partners and webmasters
• Monitor social media channels for latest trends
• Manage social media strategy across all current social platforms
• Determine the extent of reputation damage from negative content
• Develop and implement online reputation management strategy of the brand
The SEO Manager should have the following skills and experience:
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in digital marketing with a heavy focus on SEO optimization and link building. Portfolio required.
• Well versed in open source development and CMS systems and responsive design frameworks including Mojo Portal, WordPress and Sharepoint.
• Strong understanding of search engine algorithms, spiders and ranking strategies with ability to manage and optimize sites for SEO.
• Ability to control naming and linking conventions of webpages, images and multi-media files.
• Understanding of best practices in HTML email construction and rendering
• Ability to diagnose, understand and solve complex issues related to web platforms and solutions.
•Ability to interact with others, build consensus and sell in your solutions to project stakeholders.
• Attention to detail and strong organizational and communication skills.
• Flexibility to manage quick changes and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to think creatively and propose new ideas.
Please send your CV and portfolio/case studies (if applicable) to info[at]incredo.co and include position name in your subject line.